How to get
Journey to Un`Goro cards are be available through the following options:
- Journey to Un`Goro card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the can be purchased through the Shop The Goblins vs Gnomes tab of the Cards pane The Adventure pane The Heroes pane The Shop is the in-game facility for purchasing new card packs and wings of adventures. Purchases may be made in , with the usual prices and purchasing options.
- Journey to Un`Goro cards can be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust for the usual amounts of Arcane Dust.
- For as long as Journey to Un`Goro is the latest expansion, the guaranteed card pack from each Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It run will be from the expansion. Once the next expansion comes out, second card packs will have a chance to be Journey to Un`Goro packs.
- The Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. has a chance to award golden Journey to Un`Goro cards.
- Prior to the expansion`s release, players were able to pre-order a bundle of 50 Journey to Un`Goro packs for $49.99 USD/⃢₂ⅹ44,99 EUR/⅁34.99 GBP/$64.99 AUD or equivalent (non-US prices not yet confirmed). These are no longer available.
- The pre-order bundle came with a unique card back The Collection s Card Backs tab Some of the game s card backs Card backs are a feature which allows players to replace the standard design on the reverse of their cards with alternate designs. Players can (see below).
- "We`re almost there. Quiet down, everyone.
- "This is not like any of our previous expeditions. This will be far more... ambitious. We`re stepping into a land of primordial wonders, infused with astonishing elemental energies. The plant life here holds very unusual properties. So don`t, touch, anything. And while you may be excited to see the local fauna... you might want to make sure they don`t see you. Because their powers of adaption are devastating. Make no mistake: we will be tested at every turn. But, if we stay on our guard, we might just survive.
- "Now then! Are you ready? Then let`s journey into Un`Goro crater!"
Journey to Un`Goro (Un`Goro, JtU, UNG) is the fifth expansion Expansions are major card set additions to the game of Hearthstone. Expansions introduce large amounts of cards into the game, in contrast to adventures, 1] with expansions featuring around 130-145 new cards and adventures only to Hearthstone The Hearthstone icon Hearthstone (formerly known as Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft 1] 2]) is a free-to-play digital collectible card game from Blizzard Entertainment. It was first announced in a presentation by Rob Pardo at the , featuring the ninth new card set with 135 collectible Collectible cards are cards which are available for players to collect and use in their decks. The majority of all playable cards are collectible cards. Players can view their collectible card collection through the collection cards Cards are the basic pieces that make up the game of Hearthstone. Each card represents an action that the player can take by playing that card. There are three main types of cards: spell cards, , and the new Maiev Shadowsong "For 10,000 years I have served as Warden of the Barrow Prisons. In that time only one has escaped, and you will not be the second. Abandon hope, for I am Maiev Shadowsong, and none hero. The expansion was released on Apr. 6, 2017 in the Americas region Hearthstone is divided into four geographical regions: Americas, Europe, Asia and China. Each country Hearthstone is available to play in is assigned to one of these regions. Each player by default uses their Battle.net account , and Apr. 7, 2017 in the Europe and Asia regions. The expansion featuresSpecial attraction the new Adapt Adapt is an ability that allows the player to Discover an adaptation for a minion from a total of 10 choice cards, listed below. These adaptations give a small enhancement to the minion, allowing the mechanic, the new Quest See the spell card. For quests which reward gold, see Quest. A Quest is a spell card featuring a conditional reward. When played, Quests are displayed above the controlling hero s portrait, similar card type, and adds the new Elemental Elemental is a type of minion, depicting elemental spirits who have attained raw physical form. Elemental synergy effects typically require an Elemental minion to have been played on the previous turn. Elementals are available to minion type Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion .
Set in the primordial mists of Un`Goro Crater, the expansion sees Elise Starseeker Elise Starseeker Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 3 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Generate, Shuffle into deck Tags: Spell-generating Battlecry: Shuffle the Map to the Golden Monkey into your leading an expedition to explore the strange wonders of the region. The denizens of the region include dinosaurs, raging elementals and unusually active plants, many of whom have learned to adapt to the needs of the situation with impressive new powers.
As the first expansion of 2017, the releaseAnnounce of Journey to Un`Goro ended the previous Standard year Standard format, or Standard, is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Wild format. Standard format is intended to featureSpecial attraction a fresher and more focused Hearthstone experience, with a limited pool of cards , the Year of the Kraken Standard format, or Standard, is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Wild format. Standard format is intended to feature a fresher and more focused Hearthstone experience, with a limited pool of cards , and started the new one, Year of the Mammoth Standard format, or Standard, is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Wild format. Standard format is intended to feature a fresher and more focused Hearthstone experience, with a limited pool of cards .
- Hearthstone: Trump's Journey to Un'Goro Ratings (Trump reviews the FULL Un'Goro)
- Journey to Un’Goro Cinematic Trailer (An ancient jungle full of prim)
The set The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not contains 135 collectible cards in total - 45 neutral cards and 90 class cards (10 per class). There are in total 49 Commons, 36 Rares, 27 Epics, and 23 Legendaries.
Each class receives two Legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There cards: a Quest See the spell card. For quests which reward gold, see Quest. A Quest is a spell card featuring a conditional reward. When played, Quests are displayed above the controlling hero s portrait, similar card and a Minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card. There are 5 neutral Legendary cards.
Regular card reveals took place in the buildup to the expansion`s release, beginning on Mar. 17th 2017.
- Common (22 cards)
- Rare (9 cards)
- Epic (9 cards)
- Legendary (5 cards)
The following choice cards Choice cards are special uncollectible cards which appear when choosing between possible effects. Choice cards only exist during the selection process and cannot be collected or placed in the hand or deck. Choice cards were are produced by the Adapt Adapt is an ability that allows the player to Discover an adaptation for a minion from a total of 10 choice cards, listed below. These adaptations give a small enhancement to the minion, allowing the ability.
- Summoned minions
- Choice cards